Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rite Aide & Kmart Shopping Trip


Tuesday I went on a shopping trip to Rite Aide. It was a great trip as you can see. Rite Aide has a lot of their facial cleansers on sale 50%- 75% off and match these up with some coupons you can expect some freebies. Retail price for all items is $62.00 paid only $19.29. I didn't have many coupons but still scored a great deal overall. Check your local Rite Aide.



Kmart has the Triple Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner on sale for just $1.00. I ran into a little snare with the cashier. My items were coming up at the regular price of $5.49 I had to get out of line and get the Kmart savings guide located by the entrance. I sweetened this deal with 2/$2.00 coupons from the 10/23 SS making my total only $1 plus tax. This sale ends on December 12th. You still have time! Also you can price match these at Walmart but I recommend you have the ad or on your smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment