Friday, October 19, 2012

My ShopRite Couponing Trip





(2) Dole Juice 2/$5.98
(3) Suave Body Lotion $2.49 each
(3) Ricola Cough Drop $1.33

Today I ran out to pick up a  few items that were on sale. I went in the store with a $5 Catalina from a previous week. This caused my oop (out of pocket) to be very low.

Transaction Break Down
-(2) $1/1 Dole Juice Coupons
-(3) $.75/1 Ricola Cough Drops
-(3) $2/1 Suave Body Lotion

Additional Deal with the Suave Lotion
Buy -(3) @2/1 Suave Body Lotion
Pay: $1.47
Get: $2.00 Catalina 
as low as 3 FREE plus $.0.53 Money Maker Baby after coupons & Catalina (my catalina is within the picture)


The Ricola Cough Drop coupons were doubled, but they were adjusted down so I would not have a zero subtotal. 

My oop was $0.72 (mostly tax)

Yes! I love couponing.....


No comments:

Post a Comment